All payments of the Law Office of Matthew T. McNally’s invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
1. The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally accepts the following cards:
- a. American Express
- b. Discover
- c. MasterCard
- d. Visa
2. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in US currency.
3. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in the Law Office of Matthew T. McNally’s records.
4. Payments are debited to the Law Office of Matthew T. McNally.
5. Credit card payments are secure:
- a. Payments will be processed directly by PayTrace.
- b. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- c. The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally does not have access to your credit card details.
- a. If successful, PayTrace will confirm that your payment was completed.
- b. If unsuccessful, PayTrace will advise that your payment has failed. The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- c. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice.
7. The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally will confirm your payment details via email.
8. Payments made on behalf of a third-party become the property of the third-party and the payer has no control of the payments funds after the transaction.
9. Payment of funds to The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally does not automatically retain the services of the Law Office of Matthew T. McNally. New clients must complete all steps required by the Law Office of Matthew T. McNally to establish an attorney client relationship.
10. All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the PayTrace privacy statement.
11. The Law Office of Matthew T. McNally Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
12. No Refund for client service.