About Attorney Matthew T. McNally
Put 15+ Years of Experience on Your Side
Matthew T. McNally is an experienced criminal trial attorney that specializes
in the following types of cases:
drug cases and
traffic tickets. Throughout his career Attorney McNally has handled thousands of case,
often securing favorable outcomes as evident in histrack record of success.
Born and raised in Atlanta, Mr. McNally has a deep care for this clients.
Fighting tirelessly, he works his hardest to secure the best outcome possible
in every case he takes.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- Free Consultations
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Personalized Defense Strategies
- Flexible Payment Plans
After graduating from Georgia State Law School, he began his 5-year career
as an Assistant District Attorney. The first 3 years were in the Coweta
judicial circuit where he handled cases in Carroll, Coweta, Heard, Meriwether
and Troup Counties. In 2004, Mr. McNally began his two years as an Assistant
District Attorney in
Cobb County. Following his time as Assistant District Attorney, Mr. McNally opened
his practice, dedicated exclusively to criminal defense.
- DeKalb County Juvenile Justice Counsel - Board of Directors (2017 - present)
- The Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The Atlanta Bar Association
- The Cobb County Bar Association
- The DeKalb Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- The Supreme Court of Georgia
- The Georgia Appeals Court
- The Federal Court Northern District of Georgia
2001 Georgia State College of Law
- Member of the Moot Court Board
- Member of the Mock Trial Team
1997 University of Georgia
If you are facing criminal charges, don't wait to get help! Contact
our firm today to
schedule your free consultaiton.