Atlanta DUI Lawyer
Strong Defense Against DUI Charges
Are you looking for a DUI lawyer who will be dedicated to you, your case
and to seeking the best possible outcome? If so, call the firm and let
them hear your side of the story. Did law enforcement make a serious mistake?
It is worth your time to find out, as it is possible that the DUI charges
can be dismissed.
Was your breath test inaccurate? Breath testing units fail, or have been
improperly calibrated or maintained. The firm knows all of the DUI defense
strategies that work, and is ready to review the facts in your case and
advise you of the strategy that could allow you to avoid conviction. Contact
us today at (678) 918-4421!
Work with a Former Assistant District Attorney
As a former Assistant District Attorney,
Mr. McNally has the knowledge and insight into the justice system that has proven
to be of great benefit to those facing charges for misdemeanor or felony
DUI. What are your chances of beating a DUI charge in Atlanta? The answer
lies in the quality and experience of your defense attorney. Having served
on the "other side" for many years, Mr. McNally understands
the strategies that are effective at trial. As a highly skilled trial
lawyer, he carefully plans every detail of the case for the defense, with
the objective of getting a favorable outcome.
DUI Penalties in Atlanta, GA
In Georgia, it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC)
of .08% or greater. If you are under the age of 21, you cannot drive with
a BAC of .02% or greater.
Penalties that a first-time DUI defendant can face include:
- Minimum of one day in jail, possibly 10 days in jail to 1 year
- $300-$1,000 in fines, plus surcharges
- 40 hours of community service
- One-year driver's license suspension
- Mandatory driver's risk reduction course
The judge assigned to your case can elect to add penalties to enhance your
- You committed a second, third, or fourth DUI offense
- You caused an accident that lead to serious injury, property damage, or death
- A minor was in the vehicle when you were arrested
- You were driving without a license or on a suspended license
- Your BAC level was .15% or higher
Strategies for Defending Your DUI Charges
Our firm can build a strong defense on your behalf, including one of the
- Challenging the initial police stop if there is any hint of a rights violation
BAC evidence based upon incorrectly administered tests
- Challenging errors in the arrest, field sobriety tests, or lab results
There are issues regarding the absorption of alcohol that could be effective
if you waited a long period between being arrested and then tested for
The DUI defense lawyer at the firm is extremely skilled in creating a winning
defense case, and is ready to speak with you and advise you about how
to move forward. If your future freedom and the ability to continue to
drive legally are of concern to you, it is time to get in touch with a
legal professional who knows how to fight and win.
Call today for more information about defending against any level of DUI offense.
What you do now could make all the difference in the final outcome of