About Matthew T. McNally
Matthew T. McNally is an experienced criminal trial attorney that specializes
in the following types of cases:
drug cases and
traffic tickets. Mr. McNally was born and raised in Atlanta. After graduating from Georgia
State Law School, he began his 5-year career as an Assistant District
Attorney. The first 3 years were in the Coweta judicial circuit where
he handled cases in Carroll, Coweta, Heard, Meriwether and Troup Counties.
In 2004, Mr. McNally began his two years as an Assistant District Attorney in
Cobb County. Following his time as Assistant District Attorney, Mr. McNally opened
his practice, dedicated exclusively to criminal defense.
- Member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Member of the Cobb County Bar Association
- Member of the DeKalb Bar Association
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Georgia
- Admitted to the Georgia Appeals Court
- Admitted to the Federal Court Northern District of Georgia
2001 Georgia State College of Law
- Member of the Moot Court Board
- Member of the Mock Trial Team
1997 University of Georgia
Contact us about your legal matter today!